Saturday, December 5, 2009

What this blog is for....

Hello all! What this blog is for is equivalent to that of Loves Dramione, my DHr rec site. Though, this one is specifically for slash, Harry/Draco, Harry/Blaise, Harry/Cedric... Anything with Harry so far. I'm growing, but am sticking as close to this addiction almost as soundly as the one I have to Dramione fiction.

I love this stuff, and there is just so much of it. Check out the links to other stuff, primarily the HP Masterfic List... It's ridiculous. I am working my way through all H/D stories on Fanfiction.net quite soundly so I should have plenty to post on. Oh!

I'll be posting small reviews on this site, along with links and other nice referencing information so that I can keep track of ALL THESE FICs! It's crazy how many stories I read, of all pairings... but lately I have just needed Drarry something fierce!

So everyone knows, I will also be copying and deleting a few of my slash posts that I put on Loves Dramione (for lack of another place) and loading them on here. I have a few fave's on there that I really think deserve a better home!

Until I feel like editing my sidebars even further I'll just put this here:

I do not own Harry Potter, I do not make money from having or using this blog. Unless otherwise noted, I have not written the stories linked to on this blog, and do not own them or claim them as my own. I respect their copyrights and their authors. All fanfiction links and reviews on this blog, 13's Secret Slash, have the stated consent by their original authors.

0 comments:

Post a Comment