Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A Change In Perspective

Summary: Once there was a potions accident... Ha! Harry turns five, much to the distress of the I don't want to be a Death Eater brigade.


Pairing: Harry/Draco
Location: HexFiles (here)
Rating: M
Length: 120K, 24 Chapters
Time Period: HBP, 6th Year Hogwarts
Status: Complete

This has got to be one of my top five of this pairing, and it isn't even for the smut. It's just, there is so much backstory, and the writer took Harry's childhood to an entirely new level. It just makes me want to hug children. And I really don't like kids.

This fic is perfectly written, and I can and have read it over and over again. I love these types of stories! And, Snape... After reading this story enough times I realize how close he and Harry could be. And the Slytherins! Holy wah! They are hilarious, and so developed. The code of Slytherin is perfectly mapped out and you see it in Harry in every chapter you read! It's amazing! And Pansy! Hilarious!

Great job Roozette!

0 comments:

Post a Comment