Friday, December 18, 2009

Seamus is Seamus and You are Yourself

Summary: Harry goes through some... er, changes before Sixth Year. Everyone, including Draco Malfoy, sits up and takes notice.

Pairing: Harry/Draco
Location: Fiction Alley (here), Fanfiction.net (here)
Rating: PG-13!
Length: 31K
Time Period: Hogwarts/HBP
Status: Complete

I really REALLY went out of the box for this one. Seriously. It appears to be a favorite for most people, but most people aren't me with an unhealthy need for heavy smut... But I really did like it! It was funny, and light, and I could totally imagine a Harry that's beautiful and naive and impossibly clueless surrounded by a school of horny people. This fic is adorable, and funny, and written in a way that makes me want to perfect my own ventures into multiple POVs.

For a fic that breaks so many of my rules (PG-13, 1st person, no smut, really short), it was really something I couldn't put down until I finished it! Wonderful job Ari Munami!

0 comments:

Post a Comment