Monday, March 14, 2011

Pretty Baby

This fic was very smutty, and naughty, and I very much enjoyed it! But while I can get through incest, slash, bizarre fics, and a good number of honestly nasty squickfics, I can't get through Veela or crossdressing without cringing.


Pretty Baby by LiterarySpell contains feminization and crossdressing, but is thankfully short and sexy enough that it didn't bother me too much, and some parts were just plain hot. A dirty talking Harry is so...mmm.

Location: FF.net
Warnings: forced (or rather, submitted to with reservations) feminization, crossdressing, D/s, humiliation, dirty talk (name-calling)
Rating: M
Length: 4K
Smut: Very good, 8/10
Status: Complete

Summary: Harry loves to show Draco how much she means to him.

I would definitely recommend this story, for a quickie, or for an intro into this genre.

0 comments:

Post a Comment