Saturday, January 15, 2011

Say What You Mean, Do What You Say

A completely different fandom from HP, but this story was a beautiful change of pace for me. The original work is the Ouran High School Host Club, and these are long time best friends Kyouya Ootori and Tamaki Suoh. The stress of being the third son of a strict family is weighing on Kyouya and he loses control, something he cherishes immensely.


Location: FF.net
Warnings: Slash, angst, dubcon, dirty.
Rating: M
Length: 41K
Smut: dirty.
Status: Complete

By dirty, I mean I kept thinking I'd have to look away... Just the ethics of it, and the fact that they are best friends and the pain that Kyouya is going through... If you know the characters from the show or the manga, just imagining Tamaki's voice... It was really difficult to read, even though I've read worse. But it was beautifully written...

0 comments:

Post a Comment